Get your first month of PROSURE Pet Insurance for free
Receive your first month of PROSURE Pet Insurance cover for free when you take out a policy for your puppy or kitten.
PROSURE Pet Insurance protects you and your dog or cat from the unexpected and a whole lot more…a must for our furry friends! For a limited time, visitors to VetZone get their FIRST MONTH FREE!
To take advantage of this great offer, get a quote and apply online on the PROSURE website at www.prosure.com.au and use the promotional code iluv10 when you apply.
Terms and Conditions for the FIRST MONTH FREE Offer
- Offer available until the 31st December 2017, unless otherwise extended by PROSURE Pet Insurance.
- To take advantage of this offer, policy signup must take place either online at the PROSURE Pet Insurance website and the promotional code (iluv10) must be entered or over the phone with the promotion code being quoted.
- Offer available across all cover options when a policy is taken out for a puppy or kitten aged between 8 - 20 weeks of age.
- This offer is only available when you enroll your pet in a new policy for the first time on PROSURE Pet Insurance.
- Offer available in Australia only.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer becomes valid once your application has been accepted by PROSURE Pet Insurance and you have been issued with a certificate of insurance showing the commencement date.
- You must have no other insurance policy in force for the nominated pet.
- You authorise your veterinary surgeon, current or previous, to release information on records regarding the insured pet if requested by PROSURE Pet Insurance.
PROSURE Pet Insurance offered by Provet Pty Ltd (ABN 46 076 468 481; AR No 334292) underwritten by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (AFSL 241436), and administered by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd (AFSL 420183). The information on our website, our brochures and other documentation is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal financial situation, needs or objectives. Therefore before you decide to buy this product it is important that you read the Combined PDS and FSG to make sure the product is appropriate for your needs. Neither Provet nor any of its related entities, directors or officers guarantees the assessment or payment of claims under any policy issued by Hollard.
By VetZone Team - Last updated